Pain on ribs on both side
Many a time I feel pinching kind of pain or burning sensation around left and right side of my ribs, mostly on the left side. After continuous long breathing it fades away. What is the reason for this and what will be the treatment pls suggest.

Dr. Swarup Kumar Ghosh
General Physician 24 yrs exp Kolkata

Adv :R69(Germany) Dos :20drops with some water 4 time daliy six month. Any problem consult me.
General Physician
It's likely a case of Costochondritis. Don't worry. Take paracetamol 500 mg and see if the pain subsides. If the pain doesn't decrease, u need to be clinically examined and thoroughly investigated.