Pain on left side ofchest

I have sometimes pain on my left side of my chest near d heart doctor said it is a muscular pain ...it arises sometimes around in a week or a mnth but why this happens I dnt knw ....plz reply as soon as psble

Hello, I understand your concern. You're facing this problem since long. I would like to tell you something about the chest that which comes because of heart parameters such as chest pain which is unbearable, giddiness,  Sweating, nausea, fast heart beat and headache. If you are not having any of the above symptoms with chest pain then there is no issue to be scared. Then it should be a muscular pain. It totally depends upon the way you're sitting in your work place and your position while you're sleeping. You need to correct your posOrion like sleeping in uprights and left lateral positions only. While sitting you need to sit erect and and see that your all of the back is resting on the backrest. Kindly take rest Thank you