Pain near urine bladder

Since 4 days there is pain in bladder and burning sensation inside below right after urinating. I initially thought it's because I was traveling and dint had enough water. But even now after drinking enough water and taking rest the pain remains. It gets severe after urination. I get urge to pee very frequently even if the bladder is empty. What is it. What I can do to avoid it.

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain near urine bladder

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi....., looks like you have developed urinary tract infection... Drink plenty of water. Water helps to dilute your urine and flush out bacteria. Avoid drinks that may irritate your bladder.Avoid coffee, alcohol, and soft drinks containing citrus juices or caffeine until your infection has cleared. They can irritate your bladder and tend to aggravate your frequent or urgent need to urinate. Use a heating pad. Apply a warm, but not hot, heating pad to your abdomen to minimize bladder pressure or discomfort. Consult Physician...