Pain near left hip and groin to balls
Hi, I am Adarsh Kumar Jaiswal age 25 I am feeling dull pain like burning sensation around left lower hip and groin area since 5 days. 2month ago also felt like this. sometimes pain feel moving downward from groin area to balls. on left side only. I also feel sometimes little difficulty in passing gas or bowels. please suggest treatment.

Hello ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..For prescription and counselling regarding the same you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..