Pain in wrist, fingers j

Hello, I had fever about 15 days ago and after 2-3 days I got recovered after medicines from my doctor but since then I have pain in my both ankle joints, wrist joints and finger joints ...I have consulted a general physician doctor and he has suggested steroids and some other medicines without names from his own clinic. Can someone let me know if having steroids is recommended and am I going in right direction of treatment? No allergies found till date Doctor who treated fever and the one I am visiting for now are different since I was out of town when I had fever. Any questions to be asked to my doctor will also be helpful

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain in wrist, fingers j

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello..
Its better to avoid steroids for the joint pains of the cause is post viral arthralgia...so firr I need to know the cause of it...if it has been evaluated and the. Suggested then you can take it..or else avoid it.... please have food well and drink water well...thank you