Pain in urination
I have pain in urination just after ejaculation and burning sensation during pee And my urine is very dark yellow color Should I have any urethral injury or not Can U tell me what is the reason behind it and how to cure , I am suffering from this past 4 months

Maybe due to urinary tract infections. Need proper history and evaluation
take online consultation for treatment

Do u have fever?..any disturbed vision or joint pains along with this? Can be urinary tract infection or urethritis. ..less likely to be injury Consultation needed
It seems that u have reduced the intake of water. Might be a case of urinary tract infection.
Need further evaluation