Pain in upper abdomen
Doctor Answers (2) on Pain in upper abdomen
2. Syrup Digene 15 ml thrice daily after meals
3. Cap Medigas twice daily after meals.
4. Tab Zerodol-TH once daily after meals.
5. Plenty of Salads and Fruits in Diet.
6. Avoid oily and fried food.
7. Eat Small frequent meals.
8. Avoid Chillies, Spices, Cauliflower, Beans, Peppers, tea , coffee .
9. Don't lie down immediately after meals .At least for 30 minutes.
10. Tab Etilaam 0.50 mg on as needed basis in case of severe breathing difficulties only
11. Follow the above for 5 days .
12. If still not ok , get Lipid Profile done and follow up.