Pain in the penis
By mistake my friend hit me on my penis nd its been 1 week its still that a serious matter..what should i do.nt to which doctor i should go..plz hlp.
62 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi your genitalia should be examined to rule out serious injuries,fracture...consult surgeons or urologist they will do the needful regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?