Pain in the legs
It's been happening for quite a long time when I get up after sleeping I experience this pain in my legs below the knees till feet. The pain vanishes after some half an hour. The pain is only during the sleep.

Dr. Swarup Kumar Ghosh
Homoeopath 23 yrs exp Kolkata

Contrac to Practo 7 to 8pm.

Hello, I understand your pain, Hope you are bot in to much of pain. Pain in legs at this young age is not common. If your pain is severe associated with numbness, tingling sensation and it.is bothering you to do your day to day activities. You need to consult a doctor of your locality. Thank you