Pain in the head
From the last 4 month i am suffering from the problem i donot know what is this but i cannot sleep well start talking while sleep from last month i have start taking painkillers I donot take any drugs or drink alcohol and i donot ever drink tea or coffee in my whole life only drink milk and take proper diet eat three times in aaa day

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

It is nothing related to your habits,  or is something which is bothering you deep inside and you are not able to either understand OR accept that due to your conflict of thoughts. You don't have to consume pain killers instead meet a counsellor and have a better understanding.
Dr. Antara Gupta
Neuropsychiatrist 14 yrs exp Aligarh

If your mood is low you should visit a psychiatrist.  Have provided very little information.  Pls provide other details.