Pain in skull
There is a pain in back side of my skull,from last year,and i also feeling very iritated most of the time,and feeling angry and many more things i am feeling,which is unable to describe.So want to know that which doctor is best for me?
84 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Navin Kumar Bansal
Consultant Physician 8 yrs exp Guwahati
If you have no diffuculty in your vision, you can consult a MD Medicine or a neurologist. And you should drink lots of water.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.