cardiologist-icon
Pain in shoulder in deep breathing
Hey docs,I need some help..I have been getting some strange symptoms for last 5 months and I don't know what these really are..to clear everything I have had all heart tests 3 months ago and they came back normal. Average HR(85bpm) and BP(120/84) These are my symptoms 1) Palpitations (pvc's and flutters)(occasional) 2) both arms,shoulder and back pain(left arm, shoulder and back pain might be nerve related as they hurt with certain movements but they go away if applied volini spray)(happens alot for months) 3)Small Sharp pains/spasms in chest and arms lasting for few secs(occasional)(they cause panic attacks) 4)Weakness in left arm(occasional)(usually comes in if I am thinking about it) 5)Difficulty/shallow breathing (happens alot)(possible anxiety) 6) Sometimes fatigue and dizziness(not always) I am just 17 and I have been suffering since 5 months with no risk factors but the symptoms keep getting worse. Please Help

Hi, since your just 17 years old and going by the description of your symptoms it's unlikely that these are cardiac. Also you said cardiac evaluation was normal. These could be anything from deficiencies of vitamin D and B12 to thyroid related issues to aneamia (low Hb) If you haven't got evaluated for all this then consider som basic tests
It would help to consult a Physician for detailed history and examination
Since you have mentioned repeatedly jn your description that symptoms are more when you think of them, try some relaxing techniques and healthy distractions.