Pain in right tesicle
I was feeling the pain while riding the bike but this morning when I tried to touch and see what's wrong, I felt this slight pain.  I'm worried and confused. Is it something serious?  Shall I see a Urologist or Andrologist? is it something to do with masturbation?  Please help.
16 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi T V
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi It could be inflammation.... Kindly consult urologist or general surgeon to rule out if any other causes and treat accordingly..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?