Pain in right hand
We are from gurgaon My husband has constant pain in his hand especially joints between thumb and hand. Initially I thought it's a bone pain and took him to a orthopedic who asked him to wear a sprint for 2 weeks with some pysiotherapy.its been more than 2 weeks and there is no relief in his also seems like he has more of nerves inflammation than bone pain..what should I do? Which speciality should I connect .
89 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello... It's very unfortunate.... It's better you send me the investigations like blood reports or x-rays so that I can help you out better...I guess you need MRI...but first place I suggest you to consult your orthopaedician back as he is in a better position to help you out....thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?