Pain in right hand

Lot of pain in right hand - thumb, middle finger and ring finger get stiff and numb. Lot of pain. Difficulty in writing. Ortho says go to neuro. Neuro says go to ortho. One says carpal tunnel syndrlme. Other says writer's cramp. And another says nnothing. Physio says it's cyclists wrist. I donr ride a cycle!. Ncv tests done - one reported normL. But doctors says wrong interpretation by reporter. Another tests says grade 1 carpal tunnel syndrome. And end point - how to effectively cure the pain? And who can cure it without any operation - an ortho or neuro doc?

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain in right hand

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello There. I can understand your concern. firstly, I'm also confused as there are so many opinions. also, you haven't attached any report be it X-ray or anything, regarding cyclist's wrist, if you have it doesn't mean you have to be a cyclist. the overuse of the muscles cause this condition which is named as a cyclist's wrist. many people get tennis elbow but not all of them play tennis do they? kindly consult a reputed orthopedician and what ever tests you get done, attach the reports while posting a question. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain