Pain in right hand

Lot of pain in right hand - thumb, middle finger and ring finger get stiff and numb. Lot of pain. Difficulty in writing. Ortho says go to neuro. Neuro says go to ortho. One says carpal tunnel syndrlme. Other says writer's cramp. And another says nnothing. Physio says it's cyclists wrist. I donr ride a cycle!. Ncv tests done - one reported normL. But doctors says wrong interpretation by reporter. Another tests says grade 1 carpal tunnel syndrome. And end point - how to effectively cure the pain? And who can cure it without any operation - an ortho or neuro doc?
views-icons 38 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello There. I can understand your concern. firstly, I'm also confused as there are so many opinions. also, you haven't attached any report be it X-ray or anything, regarding cyclist's wrist, if you have it doesn't mean you have to be a cyclist. the overuse of the muscles cause this condition which is named as a cyclist's wrist. many people get tennis elbow but not all of them play tennis do they? kindly consult a reputed orthopedician and what ever tests you get done, attach the reports while posting a question. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?