Pain in Right hand
From neck to Right hand full till fingers full pain. we check CT scan also but it is showing normal. This pain is from past 10 months. We shown in psychotherapist also Doctor advicing to do exercises Please tell me the final solution for this problem

Hello usually tingling or numbness sensations are associated with neuropathy or the nerve compression symptoms since you have already been evaluated with the help of CT and the physiotherapist have advised you some exercise I would definitely suggest you to go ahead with it for at least a month to see the difference ..hope you understand it .. thank you
Dr. V. Hari Prasad
General Physician 6 yrs exp Chennai
It appears to be cervical dysfunction.continue with physiotherapy.if still not relieved have an MRI OR radionucleid Bone scan .if any part of your body is having pain,if you have tiredness ,any other problem you are experiencing then need further evaluation and other diagnostic tests
check for sugar,bp,cholesterol,.have papsmear for screening