Pain in right chest
Had a pain in right chest since 10th june(ceased for past 2 days). Also I have allergic rhinits. Also, as I shifted form Mumbai to bangalore in a new apartment I noticed For past two weeks i was having mucus in my nose every morning with sneezing. Now I cleaned my room and closed the window. had a relieving effect after this. Now far past 2 days chest pain ceased too. Is this chest pain due to rhinits or do I need to consult a pulmonologist

Dr. Amruth Sindhu
Pulmonologist 10 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. I understand your concerns. Due to changing season now in bangalore you might be having these symtpoms. If the chest pain recurs it is better to get a detailed examination done. Consult a pulmonologist. You can consult me at my clinic at hebbal kempapura. Details are given in practo. Hope your questions were answered. thanks.