Pain in rectum
I am having pain in rectum and I think it's mainly because sometime I get tight stool, sometimes the pain is severe and unbearable. I need to understand why this is happening and what tests should I undergo

Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello, you might be having constipation , Drink two to four extra glasses of water a day .Try warm liquids, especially in the morning.Add fruits and vegetables to your diet. laxative like magnesium hydroxide can help you. Do not use laxatives for more than two weeks without calling your doctor. Per rectal examination is required to know whether you have anal tear . Consult surgeon.