Pain in nipple
I am having a little bit pain In my left nipple. There's some swelling and I can feel a little bit of there.

Dr. Vivek Pahwa
Homeopath 17 yrs exp Delhi

Sir there are different causes for the pain in left nipple .you need to come at the clinic or what'sapp the pic of the pain area on my contact number.I want to assure you u that your problem is permanently curable with homeopathy
Dr. Hithysh BM
Hello possible causes like mastitis...ductal ectasia...abscess....lymphnode enlargement Benign and malignant diseases trauma hormonal imbalance should be ruled out consult surgeon and endocrinologist for further evaluation and treatment.