Pain in my left back

Since the last one and a half months I have been experiencing pain in my left back. When I exercise and put stress on the left part of my back the pain increases. Also I have been experiencing some pain in my left hand, especially under stress.
Now, I had NCV done for my arm and the test showed left ulnar neuropathy.

Doctor Answers (2) on Pain in my left back

Dr. Gaurav Mohan(PT) Delhi | Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist
Well, you should go for physiotherapy Especially TENS hot pack Neural mobilisation followed by exercises and cold pack.
Don't use much Pain killers and GABA. Use physiotherapy and take proper precautions and lifestyle modifications. Don't worry you will be alright for sure.
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Medical and other nonsurgical treatments can provide significant help in cases of ulnar neuropathy. Conservative measures are most likely to be successful when paresthesias are transient and caused by malposition of the elbow or blunt trauma. Vasculitic and metabolic causes can be evaluated and diagnosed to facilitate treatment of the underlying condition.
Oral vitamin B-6 supplements may be helpful for mild symptoms. This treatment should be carried out for 6-12 weeks, depending on response.

If conservative therapy fails, surgical treatment is warranted, typically involving one of the following procedures..

Decompression in situ

Decompression with anterior transposition (subcutaneous, intramuscular, or submuscular)

Medial epicondylectomy