Pain in my elbow
I am having pain in my elbow. The pain is concentrated only in one point at the edge of the joint. I an getting pain while lifting objects and while doing pull action. Few months back I had same problem with my other hand. On consultant doctor he told me it is tennis elbow. The same happening now. Can you please give ur suggestion.

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, tennis elbow - is Treatable, Requires a medical diagnosis, Lab tests or imaging not required. Tennis elbow or lateral epicondylitis is a condition in which the outer part of the elbow becomes sore and tender. Tennis elbow is an acute or chronic inflammation of the tendons that join the forearm muscles on the outside of the elbow. Apply ice to affected area, NSAIDS helps to relieve pain, rest-avoid any activity at joint causing pain.