Pain in lowermiddle parts
Last night i felt a tremendous pain in my lower abdomen as well as in my testicles. I tried to sleep & after sometime i was normal. Today the problem happen again. Suddenly i feel dangerous pain in lower abdomen & testicles. After 15-20 min it has gone. So, what can i do? Why this is happening?

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings. Is this the first time you are having these symptoms or is it recurrent. You could be having a Urinary tract infection / or possibility of calculi too exists. Sometimes even a simple stomach infection can cause such symptoms.Kindly see a qualified physician or a general surgeon at the earliest. Warm regards