Pain in lower abdomin
I have pain in my lower abdomen and sometimes scortum also . Pain is sometimes so much that i am unable to walk .Pain starts when I urinate after a long time sometimes it burns also.Pain goes by time as I eat something and drink water. Pain is mostly in my night duty hours . Sometimes when I skip my food or drink less water then also i use to have it. I consulted doctors and had urine tests (routine and culture ) two times , also USG ,UROFLOMETRY but nothing was found. What should I do?

Please take more water.. Don't hold back ur urine.. Avoid Things that u think are causing trouble..