Pain in lower abdomen
I m 5 week pregnant and I have pain in lower right side abdomen and it huge during when passing stool...

Morning.......I am Krishna and I am a UK trained Gastro Intestinal Surgeon practicing in Hyderabad and Bangalore. Congratulations on your pregnancy. You are 5 weeks and you have pain in lower right side of abdomen. I am worried that you might have an ectopic pregnancy because you are in the right stages for ectopic to show up and cause issues. Go to a Gynaecologist NOW......YOU need an transvaginal  Ultrasound. GO I am available to speak to you if you wish. But don't waste time..... if you wish keep me updated Ta Krishna X96632 83555X