Pain in legs and thighs

I am 30 year old mother of two children.its been a month since I had my second delivery.ever since then my legs are paining.if I do a little walk or household chores I get severe pain in my hip bone with pain in legs.as soon as my delivery my gyni found it weird that whenever I was feeding I used to get terrible pain in legs.i had to take Crocin immediately after every feed.the condition is better but not completely healed.i took calcium and vitamin D tablets and I take dolo 650 regularly but that's not working.

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain in legs and thighs

Dr. Pankaj Kumar Delhi | General Physician
Your symptoms indicate it was normal delivery.. After delivery there is chance of nerve injury (lateral cutaneous nerve of thigh) which may results symptoms what you are suffering from... It will take time to get nerve injury recovery... If you not recover within 1-2 months or you find more difficulty then go to gynecologist they will examine and advice properly...