Pain in left testicle

2 days back due to some unusual position while sleeping, i guess my left testicle got pressed or something. When I woke up suddenly the pain started increasing there and the area nearby, mostly the upper left portion of my left testicle. Someone(related to medical field) suggested that it happens all the time and I shouldn't be worried about it as my muscle might got stretched or whatever and it does feels like the veins or muscles around it might be the cause. Plus my left testicle is a bit swollen, not noticeable while watching, but when i touch it, it does feels that it is hard compared to the other one and sudden pain arises in my testicle and area around it, as explained, when it is touched or even bounced a bit. Its been 2 days now, the pain has decreased a bit, but still any type of sensation or touching around that area gives sudden spark of pain due to which its hard to walk or do any leg related activity. I am advised to stay home and rest. Could it be anything else?

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain in left testicle

Farhan Nadaf Mumbai | Homeopath
Hello there, it's unfortunate that you're experiencing this issue. However by analysis your case there can be multiple factors responsible for the pain, among which the injury is most commonly found to be cause of pain. While you're giving a history of malposition while sleeping it is of very less concern, so I assure you that there may not be any deep cause of this pain and discomfort. I also request you to take rest and not to indulge in heavy physical activities like lifting weight or running and also sexual activities to be avoided for time being, if you use bike so please avoid it you'll notice the decrease in discomfort. You're welcome to clear any further query you've. Hoping for your quick recovery.