Pain in left side of back
Actually when i came back from goa on 2nd jan. I caught high fever and dense urine colour! So consulted a dr. They tested and told me that you have kidney infection. So they provided medicine and i got well after a week. And again i started drinking and smoking. after getting well i have this lower back pain below ribs

Hello, You have not attached relevant photos. Which one of your kindey was affect ?? If you are having loin pain on the same side , you should take it seriously and should consult nephrologists or general physician . Renal function test including serum creatinine, ultrasound of kidney and ureter is required Consult doctor soon .