Pain in left heap
Just start working in night from few days in bpo and a stress or strain what is this i don't know is start in my left heap due to seat whole night in rotational chair and this is internal i cannot press by hand because its internal so help me to correct this

Dr. Vinod Kumar A.C
Orthopedist 19 yrs exp Bangalore

This pain is because of your postures, sitting for long periods in bad postures will cause strain in affected muscles, try to improve your postures and during your work try to relax or stretch your body, if pain is more consult orthopedic surgeon