Pain in hand

Having pain in hand due to acupuncture treatment. What V have to do sir??yesterday V had consulted a doctor in km hospital.
views-icons 16 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain in hand

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. Very very insufficient information you have given. I can only say that you either take a paracetamol syrup and don't resort to such treatments. Do check if they are qualified enough before you subject yourself for experimentation by them. Kindly consult a paediatrician for further help. And next time please give more information so that we can help you in a better way. Hope you feel better soon. Best regards.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?