Pain in foot n shoulder
He had covaxin Vaccine on Tuesday. From yesterday he's complaining pain in left shoulder n foot . He usually has high Uric Acid, can this be because of vaccine? Can he take nucoxia P for pain ?

Share ur previous history and contact me

if want consultation whatsApp me (8:6:1:7:2:1:3:0:1:3)
After vaccination it's an immune response shown by the body. It's common so no need to worry abt it... You can take paracetamol 650mg . Consult with me . I can help you with pain management.
Having pain in shoulder after vaccine See this a common after vaccine so no need to have panic situation. The tablet paracetamol you have been prescribed by vaccination centre u can take that it has no affect on uric acid level .
please send your report to me of uric acid level I will definitely treat you.