Pain in foot for 2 months
It has been two months since I am feeling pain in my bottom of right foot, Consulted a physician, told it's corn. Still feeling pain though I've been applying corn cap for a fortnight. Attaching picture.

Hello there . I can understand your concern i hope you are not in too much pain . Corn does not go away so easily and so soon .and the pain will be there until the corn goes away . You can take a painkiller for temporary relief or you can opt to get the corn removed surgically . Kindly consult a general surgeon for management . Best regards Dr. Anil kumar jain
Dr. Arunabha Das
General Physician 4 yrs exp Darjeeling
You should consult any good physician. Use PROPYSALIC NF6 OINTMENT 3 TIMES DAILY. Apply boiled water with lemon and honey bath before applying ointment. Use pumice stone which will remove dead cells. Take multivitamin once daily. Wear hygienic soft sole shoes. Take analgesics for pain alongwith antacids or PPI.