Pain in da stomach

Hi, I work in bpo. 3-4 dayz ago while coming home frm off at 4 am. I had two samosa pav and at da next day when I woke up (I gt up in between to have my breakfast) I have reported pain in stomach(above abdomen, at da bottom of ribs both side, front and back only) it only pains when I try to sit or stand straight. I HD pantocid as I thought it could be due to gas but no difference. It doesn't pain always, it only pains in morning, after some excercise it disappears for that day. Plz suggest..

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain in da stomach

Dr. Pallavi Mehta Mumbai | General Physician
Hello Sir, Considering your symptoms and it's pattern, it is very likely that the pain in your abdomen is due to acidity,adding to it is your improper sleep pattern due to your job. Since you have already taken Pantocid, I would recommend that you take homeopathic Nux Vomica 200, 4 pills three times a day for next week. Let me know how you feel after a week.