Pain in chest ribs

I have definitely of vitamin D and having fibromyalgia. I have very severe pain in middle and left side of chest which does not allow me to sleep as well as concentrate on my work. This is happening fron last 3 months. I am taking calcium supplements and vitmain d3 capsule but nothing is going in my favor. Please help me with this so that my pain atleast get minimize and i have aslp joined gym in the hope the pain might get minimize.

Doctor Answers (2) on Pain in chest ribs

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. The deficiency will take time to be covered up. Have a high calcium diet. Include milk and other dairy products in your diet. Along with that you need to expose your body to sun light before 12 for atleast 20minutes a day with 20 percent of your body area exposed. Inj. Uprise D3 6L once a week will get the vitamin level back to level soon. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar Delhi | General Physician
Please stop all and start Tab Pan 40 twice daily empty stomach Syrup Digene 2 tsf thrice daily Tab Voveran 50 mg once daily. Calcirol sachet once weekly See the results for urself