Pain in chest and shouldr

Hi past from 6 months I am suffering from left side chest pain and shoulder pain . It will go and come . Some times whole day it will be there but it will increase and decrease. In this six months due to acidity I did vomiting also . I got checks up in Novemember 16 2015 echo and tmt is fine. Only high BP problem is there . I did some more test vitamin D is 7.44ng/ml vitamin B12 is 43.67 pg/ml. Some days the pain was not there now again it came . Kindly suggest plz . And if possible let me know the reasons also . I am doing yoga now days .

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain in chest and shouldr

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi....., I went through your query.... Based upon your clinical history, it suggests that you are suffering from chronic Gastritis.. Avoid irritating foods. Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty.... .Avoid alcohol. Alcohol can irritate the mucous lining of your stomach... Eat smaller meals. Avoid overeating by eating smaller meals. Don't lie down after a meal. Wait at least three hours after eating before lying down or going to bed. ..