Pain in buttocks midel
When I'm sitting in chair pain in my pissing area.. I don't know who's doctor treated this type of problem. Can you tell me the doctor's name.

Dr. B. M. Lava

Sir, Consult general surgeon

Hello, I understand your pain. Hope you are nit in too much of pain. For this you need to consult a general surgeon. The main problem is you are unclear with the question that you have mentioned. The description you have given is unclear whether it is from the urination site or anal area. Don't worry all you need to do is just go consult a general surgeon and everything will be okay Thank you