Pain in breast
Hello past 6 months im getting breast pain after using mobile or wen going near mobile..im afraid please help any patient like me pain last for hours

Going near mobile -the question is not clear..for the remaining treatment call me free of charege on 98 11 03 16 56

+121
Chat with a doctor
Hello....... Breast pain may not be related mobile usage... There are two different types of breast pain- cyclical and non-cyclical. As the name suggests cyclical breast pain is linked to a woman's menstrual cycle and non-cyclical isn't.Consult gynaecologist once in nearest hospital..