Pain in both legs
I'm having a nagging pain in back of my right thigh, which goes down till the knee. It is very painful while turning on left side while sleeping. This problem restricts certain movements of my leg. Now the problem with my left leg is that the heel of my left foot hurts if I walk a little bit. Please help me in finding the right doctor for both my problems. I live in Kandivali West.

Dr. Chirag Dalal
Orthopedist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

Consult an orthopedic surgeon. Get x-rays of the spine, hip and both ankles done. You might need to get even MRI of spine with hip screening done.