Pain in 2 finger and arm

I am suffering from arm pain from last few years.. Pain starts with left hand small and ring finger along with the the left elbow and left chest back and front.. This pain goes and come. Which doctor I need to visit what's the home remides of the same.
views-icons 16 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain in 2 finger and arm

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. Consult a MD general medicine first. After he examined you, he will tell you if you need to visit any other Specialist. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?