Pain during urinating

For the last 10 days I am suffering from irritating pain while urinating. After every one hour I feel pressurised to urinate but the amount of urine is very low.. What could be the reason for this.. So please suggest some medicine or any mind of test immediately or which type of doctor should I consult

Doctor Answers (2) on Pain during urinating

Dr. Aastha Midha Likhyani Mohali | General Surgeon
Hi I would advice you to take tab urispas 200 mg twice a day for a week , tab buscopan if you have pain twice a day , as it is urinary tract infection , drink plenty of water and go for urine routine examination and culture and also consult a urologist with the report he will start antibiotics or you can contact me .you will be good in a week
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. You may be suffering from urinary tract infection. You should get your urine checked out by a laboratory. Consult a surgeon regarding this and get yourself examined. Cannot prescribe medicines on this platform. Hope you get well soon. Regards