Pain,discomfort finger
Numbness, Pain or discomfort, Unable to grip (palm) and Weakness from last month, Please advice.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Such a incomplete history.  I dont know where to begin. Tab. Zerodol-p whenever you have pain. Only for a maximum of two times a day after food. Tab. Neurobion forte once a day after food for a month.  Tab. D3 must 60k to be chewed once a week for 12 weeks.  Consult a orthopedician in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.