Pain,cramp in period.

Extremely pain during period.the first day.. it coagulation happens everytime.. i have PIVD,i take in arthritic medicenes.my age is 20+, weight 45kgs.i consulted many doctors,diagnosed,nothing happened.

Hello.. It's a common problem faced by many girls...the pain is due to the contractions of the uterus to expel the endometrium lining...you need to rest at that time..keep yourself hydrated and eat food properly...you can a well take mefthal spas tablets for temporary relief...do not strain yourself....i don't think pivd is related to this...due to that also you will have back pain...better you consult an orthopaedician for that...thank you
Dr. Disha Sridhar
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore
There is hope and I can help. If you  really want to know  the root cause of your problem and heal, please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....