Pain by force hit
Hi 1 week back my husband hit me continous on face for 10 times or more I got hurt at my thumb also don't remember how ...it was swollen then now swelling is reduced but iam unable to do any work with that hand (thumb)not able to bent it down ...and feeling pricking like sensation pain now and then even if I don't move the hand and the pricking sensation is felt in all other fingers complete left hand here and cheer left chest also...it's like got very force hit on nerves near thumb..using pain killer n cream but no relief....what can I do is it something serious I have a 2 years kid to look after plz help Tia...

Go to doctor , orthopedic in person for clinical examination and contact police.