Pain beside the backbone
There is a pain in my back beside the backbone and below the ribs on the right side of my body pain is from yesterday evening in night i took pain killer which reliefs me but pain start again

Dr. Rajashekhar

hello this could be due to renal stones or muscular spasm get a ultrasound abdomen ,ecg done to rule out refered cardiac pain , xray of thoracolumbar region to rule out musculoskeletal issue and serum lipase to rule out pancreatitis and accordingly consult the specialist concerned to find relief bye
Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Physician 12 yrs exp Delhi

Seems like muscular spasm due severe acidic peptic disease. No need to worry Take Cap Pan-D twice daily before meals Tab Zerodol-TH twice daily after meals Syrup Digene thrice daily