Pain besid trachea
I have light pain beside trachea on left side.Sometimes it goes naturally and come back from one one month.my ENT check throat and say no infection.Sonography of neck is also normal So what is the possible reason.No trouble in swallowing.It could be acid reflux???No heart burn and no acid test in mouth and no hoarsenes

Dr. Harisha N L
try eating several small meals instead of three large ones whenever you can...Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty... avoid coffee,tea etc... Stress may make your gastritis symptoms worse...Stress may be hard to avoid, but you can learn to cope with it. If you have trouble relaxing, consider calming activities, such as meditation, yoga etc...sleep with head raised position and have dinner at least 2 hours before sleep..take over the counter medications with above..consulting doctor if symptoms persists