Pain below right rib cage
I work in a night shift. From past 1 year i was experiencing slight discomfort or mild pain in the right side of my lower back...pain is 2-3 on the scale of 10 but recently started experiencing pain and discomfort below right rib cage.level of pain is 3-4 on the scale of 10.Many a times it feels like a small bulge that disappears after sometimes but again re-occur. Always had and still have a very weak digestive system and eats a lot of junk food.Occasionally consume alcohol. Being a gym goer have consumed many protiens,preworkout,creatine and weight gainer supplements along with some oral steroids (Di-anabol) Kindly suggest me what to do.

Dr. Ravindra Mishra
General Physician 7 yrs exp Mumbai
It can be musculoskeletal pain You need to be examined See a doctor