chest-icon

Pain behind the chest

I had met with an accident in 2015 nov, where a rod hit my chest. i had a sudden breathing problem that moment, but later is subsidized. Few months later (feb 16) I had a sever chest pain hence, got it checked at CMH narayana hrudayalaya for any heart problem which came out clean with no problem. However, this pain continues to keep coming now and then. Im worried what could be the issue. Is it heart or lungs? the feeling of pain is like muscle pull below/behind the chest rib cage.

Doctor Answers (2) on Pain behind the chest

Dr. Pankaj K Bang Mumbai | Pulmonologist
Pls get a Ct scan of your chest. The pain may be due to various causes. We will need a scan for further workup
Dr. Amruth Sindhu Bangalore | Pulmonologist
Hi. I understand your concerns. You will need to undergo a detailed examination. Consult a pulmonologist for the same. if you are from bangalore you can consult me at my clinic at hebbal kempapura. Hope your questions were answered. Thank s.