Pain at center of head

Hii sir i feel some pain at center of my head between two eyebrows. Its starts where nose ends and center of head stats. When i close eyes i feel some streaches . Can u plz suggest me anything
views-icons 61 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello, Acute frontal sinusitis occurs when inflammation in the frontal sinus cavities prevents them from draining mucus properly. Facial pain around your eyes or forehead is the most common symptom of acute frontal sinusitis. Consult ENT specialist .
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?