Pain around right eye

I am going through the pain around my right eye. Eyelids and and the surrounding muscles pain a lot while I am looking at the laptop and right eye gets watery. Whereas in normal conditions it just pains and no watery eyes. What could be the cause of it? Do I need to visit a doctor in this case? Please recommend any non harmful home remedy which I can try before visiting the doctor?
views-icons 22 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello....there are so many causes for unilateral tear ,Blepharitis (eyelid inflammation)Blocked tear duct, ectropian, entropian ,foreign body on eye ,style are the common causes.if there is pain around eye or foreign body sensation you must consult opthalmologist in the nearest hospital.....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?