Pain and swollen area

My boyfriend is experiencing pain near his penis area. He is also saying that he has a swollen bulb kind of thing near the penis. I don't know what it is..
views-icons 24 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harsha
General Physician Bangalore
Hi there...with this little description it is difficult for us also to diagnose. It will require detailed clinical examination or at least photos to diagnose the condition. It could be anything from contact dermatitis to chancroid, herpes. So kindly consult a dermatologist for further evaluation. Till then also him to use only lukewarm water to wash his genitals. Avoid soaps, antiseptics, creams.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?