Overy cycst 39 mm
Hello, I am 24 year old. I am having 39x39 mm cycst in overy. My doctor give me T duoluton L tablet. This tablet is ok for me.

Yes . continue tab for 3cycles
for details Consult me online
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
Yes this medicine is ok for u.. U should continue this for three  cycles.. Then repeat ultrasound and follow with me For detail consultation connect with me online and we will discuss issues further..
This tablet is fine for ovarian cyst. You have to take those tablets for 3 months and later do a sonography to evaluate for the size of ovarian cyst